Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I don't know what you heard...

... but I don't know anything about a secret raid on the Hyatt Regency Candy Stash at SCBWI-LA this weekend. I don't know anything about a pair of giggling bandits who snuck in and stole their weight in red vines. I was busy grinding organic whole wheat to make bread to feed orphans. Yup. And so was Tammi Sauer.










Doh!

In other news, I ask again, WHEN DO YOU L.A. PEOPLE SLEEP? I have a beautiful blog post about the conference planned. It is informative. It is funny. It will leave you inspired and motivated and... I... can't... stay... zzzzzz (drools). Snort. Huh? Where am I? Oh. Sorry. Stupid red-eye flight. I'll try again tomorrow.

5 comments:

Stephanie J. Blake said...

MISSED YOU!

Diane T said...

If I'd known there would be candy, I would've made a greater effort to ditch the family camp and go to LA. Did you bring some back, at least? I'm hungry.

cath c said...

it could also be the sugar crash....

Jacqui said...

You too, S.B.

Diane, I am embarrassed, but satisfied, to say I ate every drop.

cath c, you have a point...

tammi said...

Um, I don't know anything about that either.