Monday, August 16, 2010

Working is in progress again

Remember when I was writing so hard that I had to stop blogging and write a poem about how hard I was writing?

This week, I don't even have time for a poem. It's good news: my agent loved all my new ideas and wants to see them all ASAHOIPOS.* And my agent is wise and I always do what she says. Also, she is a black belt and can beat me up. So no blogging for me for a few days.

That said, we have a visitor at our house this week. And, oh, the adventures we have had. Already, there has been dress-up and candy and a robot vs. objet d'art brawl.

Have you met Critter? You will...









* As Soon As Humanly Or Inhumanly Possible Or Sooner

4 comments:

Anne M Leone said...

Yay, good for you! Happy writing!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on your agent liking all your ideas! Happy writing Jacqui!

Critter is cute. Look forward to learning more about him.

cath c said...

go-go-go! yay good ideas!

C.R. Evers said...

Sounds like fun! :0)