Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday bit

Yeah, just one bit. But it's a good one.

I got nothing today, people. But poet, friend, and Rock Sugar Beet* girl Jill Corcoran is bringing the verse over at her blog, Jill Corcoran Books. She's posted original poetry all week. I was going to pick my favorite, but it's...all of them. So be sure to scroll down. Seriously, go. Now.

And I will see you Monday for a brilliant installment of No, Seriously. Just Try It...

* In case you have forgotten, the Rock Sugar Beets are the fabulously talented and supportive fellow writers I wrote about here. And if you haven't already, you should check all them out too.

3 comments:

Kelly Polark said...

I enjoyed Jill's originals this week as well!
I so want to go to an SCBWI conference one day!

Unknown said...

Wow, Jacqui. I am so honored and surprised. I have tears in my eyes.

Coming from you, an amazing, amazing writer, I am thrilled.

Thanks and hugs,
jill

C.R. Evers said...

oh! I'll have to go over and check it out!

Christy